Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting
- Fiscal year 2020-2021
Fiscal year 2021-2022
Fiscal year 2022-2023
Fiscal year 2023-2024
CARES Act (HEERF I)
Under the Coronavirus 援助, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), section 18004(c) of the CARES Act requires each institution receiving Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds to use at least 50 percent of the funds received to award emergency financial 无偿援助. Grants awarded are for students who have expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to coronavirus including: food, housing, course materials, technology, and child care.
In addition, the Secretary of Education requires each institution to report the most current information on the allocation of the emergency financial 无偿援助 awarded 给学生. The information provided below satisfies the reporting requirements requested by the Secretary of Education. HEERF fund expenditures for section18004(a)(1) student 部分基金.
- 闲庄游戏 Community College signed the Certification and Agreement to the Department of Education on May 1, 2020 for CARES Act funding using the funds for emergency financial 无偿援助 给学生, and an institutional portion to be used to support 闲庄和游戏 programs.
- 闲庄和游戏 was awarded $228,928 for students and $346,698 for the institution. The institutional portion will partially be used for student funding and for technology associated with the disruption of campus.
- As of March 31, 2022 闲庄和游戏 has disbursed the following:
- $85,626 of the student portion has served 230 students with grade incentives, internet service, and emergency aid so that these students could stay in school.
- Grade Incentives for 194 student (duplicated to remaining list).
- Internet service for 10 students (duplicated)
- Gift cards for attending virtual training – 65 (duplicate)
- Emergency aid for 2 students
- 闲庄和游戏 is paying for all internet for high need students that do not live within the boundaries of the Tribal MiFi program.
- 闲庄和游戏紧随其后 the emergency aid guidelines.
- 闲庄和游戏 followed the implementation for the direct funding to 闲庄和游戏 students.
- 闲庄和游戏紧随其后 implementation guide to equitably disburse the funding to 闲庄和游戏 students.
- All eligible students received instructions and a link for the online application via 闲庄和游戏 email on May 8, 2020.
updated: April 10th 2022