The mission of the libraries of the 内布拉斯加州印第安社区学院 is to provide a basic collection of print and non-print materials for the information, education, and recreation of the academic and general communities of Santee and Macy. 因此, 图书馆努力实现以下目标:
● To ensure that 闲庄和游戏 students, faculty, and staff, as well as the public, have access
● To identify and access library resources in area and regional libraries
● To develop materials complementary to and 支持ive of the coursework at 闲庄和游戏
● To enable patrons to have access to information of all types through electronic 与整个世界的联系
The library contains many materials that 支持 instructional programs. 一些 图书馆提供的服务包括:
● Internet use for general searching as well as access to academic databases which
● A variety of reference and general collection books to be used in the library or 用于检查.
● Students and staff of 闲庄和游戏 are able to obtain books through Interlibrary Loan.
● 资源 are available on the 闲庄和游戏 library website (or in person by contacting the Librarian) that aide in researching topics and evaluating sources.
● Students and staff are also encouraged to visit the library for general computer 援助问题.
At 内布拉斯加州印第安社区学院 the standard citation style is Modern Language Association (MLA) style, except certain classes may use 美国n Psychological Association (APA)风格. Check with your instructor to verify the format required for your paper.
For interactive help building your citations, try Son of Citation Machine at http://citationmachine.net/index2.php?reqstyleid=1.
Learn about 美国n Psychological Association (APA) by visit http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
For interactive help building your citations, try Son of Citation Machine at http://citationmachine.net/index2.php?reqstyleid=2.
- JSTOR - Provides access to more than 12 million journal articles, books, images, and primary 75个学科的来源. We help you explore a wide range of scholarly content through a 强大的 科研教学平台. We collaborate with the academic community to help libraries connect students and faculty to vital content while lowering costs and increasing shelf space, provide independent researchers with free and low-cost access to scholarship, and help 出版商 reach new audiences and preserve their content for future generations.
- 内布拉斯加州的访问 - NebraskAccess offers free 24/7 access to websites selected by librarians, full-text 政府出版物和内布拉斯加州的历史资源. 内布拉斯加州的居民 also provided with free online access to thousands of full-text magazine, journal, and newspaper articles, biographical and business information, genealogical resources, 和更多的. NebraskAccess is brought to you by the Nebraska 图书馆 Commission with 由内布拉斯加州和美国政府资助.S. 博物馆及图书馆服务学会. 梅西校园密码: 1867年opting5 Santee校园密码: 1867年relies5
古腾堡电子书 - Project Gutenberg offers over 39,000 free ebooks: choose among free epub books, free Kindle电子书，下载或在线阅读. 他们都有高质量的电子书 电子书之前由 善意的 出版商. They digitized and diligently proofread them with the help of thousands 的志愿者.
- 部落学院学报 - 21年来， 部落学院学报 has covered the news, news makers, and issues in 美国n Indian higher education, 获得多个奖项 卓越 in design and content from the Native 美国n Journalists Association, the Society of National Associations Publications, and the Western Publications Association.
- Traditional Animal Foods of Indigenous Peoples of Northern North 美国 - This web publication has the purpose to describe and to reference the published literature on traditional animal foods known and used by Indigenous Peoples of northern North 美国. We present information on the locations of the cultures whose peoples have 这些食物用过了，而且经常继续用. 该出版物的重点是加拿大，阿拉斯加， Greenland and the northern United States of 美国, but many of the animal species presented here also occur in the northern latitudes of Europe and Asia.
- JSTOR 提供超过1000万的访问权限 学术期刊文章, books, and 主要来源 在75个学科中. We help you explore a wide range of scholarly content through a 强大的 科研教学平台. We collaborate with the academic community to help libraries connect students and faculty to vital content while lowering costs and increasing shelf space, provide independent researchers with free and low-cost access to scholarship, and help 出版商 reach new audiences and preserve their content for future generations.
- AICF研究库 - The 美国n Indian College Fund is using research to develop a greater understanding of ideas, concepts, and topics instrumental to the work we do with tribal colleges and universities (TCUs), Native communities, AI/AN students, and faculty. 我们设计了 this research repository to provide researchers and the general public access to our 研究和其他人支持AI/AN学生的成功. 这个研究存储库包括 literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, and fact sheets on four categories of research: student impact, faculty impact, institutional impact, and community impact. All dissertations, literature reviews, fact sheets, and annotated bibliographies are categorized 至少在这些类别中的一个. 该门户网站还提供访问论文 由我们支持的教员制作 梅隆大学职业提升奖学金 program and historical documents the College Fund has produced over the years.
- TutorMe Tutoring Services- Live tutors are available 24/7 to help 支持 you with 你的课程. You can access TutorMe through any 闲庄和游戏 Canvas courses or orientations. First time students will need to create a TutorMe account with their 闲庄和游戏 email.
- TutorMe Writing Lab- Submit a paper via TutorMe's Writing Lab for feedback and writing 支持. Students can access TutorMe through any 闲庄和游戏 Canvas courses or orientations. First time students will need to create a TutorMe account with their 闲庄和游戏 email.
闲庄和游戏数学 & 科学教师
- 数学实验室教师/数学 & 科学教师